skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Why Do I have to Fall in love?

I never knew love till I met him. I got lost thinking about him. I threw away real life just for him. I did everything for him but he did'nt even notice how I feel. He came to me whenever he and the one he love are fighting and I just pretend it's ok though itr really hurts a lot..... The endless dream of a paradise disappear as the sun sets to the west. I am now living in a graveyard full of corpse lying on the ground. I want to leave this place but it is the only way I can be with you so the hell I care... I can't go to sleep coz I always think of him. i wish I won't have to suffer this much...
Posted by daphney12 at 11:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Meet me in Hell

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2006 (8)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • October 9, 2006Monday – Evening7:44 PM To my...
      • Rejected
      • Why Do I have to Fall in love?
      • What really sucks!!!
    • ►  November (4)

About Me

My photo
daphney12
friendly
View my complete profile