
Monday – Evening
7:44 PM
To my Love,
To the love that I keep on hurting each and every day, to the one that has cried so many times because of my stupidity and selfishness, I am deeply sorry. I am so weak to have given in to the temptations of my delusions. So weak that every time you cry I can’t even make you stop and smile. I’m so useless, you always make me smile; make me feel that I’m not alone. You take my hand and help me rise up whenever I fall down and make me see that I can still turn the tides and make things right.
Sorry. Sorry for being weak. Sorry for not being able to help you whenever you have problems. Sorry for being perverted. Sorry if I keep on breaking my promises to you. Sorry for everything that I have done to you.
I love you.
The one who has always loved you,
Mykki
To the love that I keep on hurting each and every day, to the one that has cried so many times because of my stupidity and selfishness, I am deeply sorry. I am so weak to have given in to the temptations of my delusions. So weak that every time you cry I can’t even make you stop and smile. I’m so useless, you always make me smile; make me feel that I’m not alone. You take my hand and help me rise up whenever I fall down and make me see that I can still turn the tides and make things right.
Sorry. Sorry for being weak. Sorry for not being able to help you whenever you have problems. Sorry for being perverted. Sorry if I keep on breaking my promises to you. Sorry for everything that I have done to you.
I love you.
Mykki
Hey this is the letter mykki emailed to jobelle though I know that it is bad to peak on others email.... God please i want to forget him... I wanna cry help me.
I feel like i can't bear anymore pain, why does he always make me sad.... i never wanna be sad.
He's just a guy help me

No comments:
Post a Comment